Saturday, June 5, 2010

Girls Camp: June 2-5

I was called to be a Tent Mom over the 3rd Year Girls at camp. It was such an awesome experience! There wasn't any drama and it was a perfect balance of fun and spirituality. My in-laws were All-Stars (once again or, I should say, as ALWAYS) and watched the kids for the whole week. I am so glad I was able to go even though I missed my family a ton!

Southern Estates Young Women


Our theme was "Oh, The Place You'll Go."


Third Years leaving for our hike (which honestly was like a stroll)


First time to climb and rock wall and go repelling. Both were very cool.



I was the lone, lucky leader chosen to participate in a Beauty Pageant/Goofy Talent Show. And from this picture you can see what a beauty I was. Yikes! Anyway, I just decided to have fun with it and not be embarrassed or self-conscious. I really had to think outside of myself on this one! But, I'm not going to lie, I rocked the runway and the talent show. I was Bruno, the Talent Queen. (I didn't choose the name!) It left quite the impression and was very fun!

Background