Saturday, April 17, 2010

Southern Estates Ward Round Up

Tim is the Activities Committee Chairman for our ward. He recently planned and oversaw our ward's first annual Ward Round Up. He worked so hard and I was so proud of him. The activity included a pig chase, chicken chase, petting zoo (complete with rabbits, goats, lambs, chicks, turtles, and chickens), horse rides, train rides, relay races, goat dress races, foot races, gunny sack races, wheel barrow races, tug of war competitions, an egg toss competition, steer head roping, goat milking and dinner with dessert. We had a lot of help and the whole event was a huge success and super fun.

My Cowboy and Cowgirls

Yes, two out of three even rocked boots.

Classic leaning on the fence post cowboy shot. Too cute.

Tim catching a break

Konnor at the petting zoo

The kids loved the train rides

This is my nephew Kade. I call him "Tex" when he wears his cowboy boots. I had to take his picture because I think he makes a really cute cowboy.

Yes, this is me, having a great time in a tug of war.

Background