Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Kids:

I some how managed to take next to no shots of my kids on Halloween. Anyway, Kaitlyn was a Barbie princess. (Last year she was Cinderella and the year before that, Belle. I see a pattern here.) Konnor was supposed to be a pirate but would not put on the costume because he wanted to be a princess like Kaitlyn. So, in the end, Konnor went as himself. Makenna was an adorable little ballerina. Wish I had a picture of her!

We went to the house of some good friends in our ward for a Halloween carnival they put on every year. Tim was doing the music and lights so I took the kids trick-or-treating to a few houses in that same neighborhood. I was not thinking and put on a pair of high heeled shoes with my outfit that night. Not good for walking. So, I end up ditching the shoes and walking barefoot the entire way. Konnor tires out half way through and I have too carry him in addition to Makenna who has been on my hip the entire time. Just as we are walking back towards the carnival area, Konnor needs to go to the bathroom. (Not the kind you can water a bush with, the other kind.) So, I am running with kids on each hip and have Kaitlyn and two of my little neices in tow as well. It was pretty goofy looking, I'm sure, but we made it!


Konnor pouting because he wants to be a princess too. Kaitlyn happy to play dress up. Cousin Colby as an adorable pumpkin.



Tim:

Tim decided to be the "Stock Market" for Halloween. We totally made him looked like he had been through the ringer and had taken some serious hits. When he went to work he kept "falling" down and "crashing" into things, you know, like the stock market has been doing lately. Anyway, since he is in commercial real estate, the stock market and economic situation is always a hot topic at his work. In the end, the ridiculus costume won him 3rd prize and $50 in the company's costume contest. Way to go babe!





Dow Jones has fallen and he can't get up!



Background